Still on XP, managing multiple images, or manually touching machines? If so, read up on the Deploying Windows 8/10 class.
You will learn how to:
- Completely setup a Windows Deployment Server with Microsoft Deployment Toolkit
- Learn how to customize and deploy Windows 8 or Windows 10
- Package universal applications such as Office 2013/2016
- Migrate User Data to freshly imaged machines
- Remotely start and image devices
The notes below, plus links available in the Virtual Guides section, will help you master this topic. Personal consulting is also available – just use the contact email link in the top right of this page.
Files: Class 1: Labs and Notes